Kraft Foodservice is a division of Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT), North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company. Kraft Foodservice provides a diverse portfolio of brands, marketing and sales expertise and resources to the U.S. and Canadian foodservice industry.
Proven Brands Bring Quality to Every Eating Occasion
Our unparalleled portfolio of powerhouse brands, such as A.1. Steak Sauce, Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard, Philadelphia Cream Cheese and Kraft Dressings, has proven customer acceptance. By working with Kraft Foodservice, you have a choice of quality branded products for virtually every category, application and occasion. For more information on our full portfolio of Foodservice products and brands click here.
KFS Support & Resources
Kraft Foodservice puts vast resources at the disposal of its customers. We go beyond America's most recognizable brands and offer you a hand with your business. In our free Kraft Works program, we bring you menu ideas and insights, along with real-world business solutions, rebates and promotions. Pulling from the talent of our team of professional chefs, Kraft Works provides you with an up-to-date catalogue of on-trend recipes, product-enhancement charts and menu solutions that help support healthy lifestyles. Culinary articles focus on relevant trends, and how you can infuse them into your menu. Business articles offer insight into today's issues—from practical cost-cutting strategies to ideas on how to build the best kitchen crew.
- Real-World Culinary Expertise – Our chef team at the Kraft Culinary Centre [http://www.kraftfoodservice.com/Culinary/default.aspx] understands the difference between sustaining trends and flash-in-the-pan fads, and translates relevant trends into delicious, distinctive menu items. Our chefs offer real-world experience, truly understanding the challenges faced by today's operators. They provide recipe development that not only inspires, but answers the specific challenges faced in professional kitchens. We invite you to get to know them better here or on Facebook.
- Unified Sales Force - Kraft has one of the largest sales organizations dedicated to foodservice in the country. Our customers have one contact for accessing all of Kraft's resources. In addition, we've consolidated our customer-service and supply-chain infrastructure to make it easier for our distributor customers to do business with us.
- Merchandising Solutions & Promotional Tools - Built to deliver maximum impact and a superior eating experience, our merchandising tools come in all shapes—from logos on menus and featured product inserts to small wares and snack racks. Our easy tools help operators build their businesses.
- Equipment & Service - Our combination of operational know-how and equipment expertise results in integrated, streamlined solutions. Kraft Foodservice is committed to helping operators simplify their day-to-day business and to providing them with all levels of support—from coffee merchandisers and brewing systems to complete hot dog equipment and merchandising packages.
- Specialized Support for Vending and Office Coffee Service - Responding to vending and office coffee service operators' needs, Kraft has brought together every product type—snacks, hot beverages, cold beverages and refrigerated food—under one umbrella of top-selling brands. Our team of Vending & Office Coffee Service enthusiasts is ready to help operators make the most of today's sophisticated machines. This translates into maximum convenience for operators, reliable product availability, a satisfied consumer and higher sales and profits.
About Kraft Foods Group
Kraft Foods Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: KRFT) is North America's fourth largest consumer packaged food and beverage company, with revenues of approximately $19 billion in 2011. Launched as a public and independent company on Oct. 1, 2012, the new Kraft has the spirit of a startup and the soul of a powerhouse. The company has an unrivaled portfolio of products in the beverages, cheese, convenient meals and grocery categories. Its iconic brands include Kraft, Maxwell House, Oscar Mayer, Planters and JELL-O. Kraft's 25,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada have a passion for making the foods and beverages people love. Kraft Foods Group is a member of the Standard & Poor's 500 index. For more information, visit www.kraft.com and www.facebook.com/kraft.